sorry ..forgot-Should I marry ..urgent???????/

Sorry doctor, sorry for the trouble. I am writing again. I forgot to add 2 things. I went in October mid sometime but only touched her body and sucked her nipple. .Again in Jan of 2001 , I again went to a prostitute but didn't have sex with her but just touched her body and sucked her nipples. no blood or milk came in both the cases.

Is there any risk involved.is it safe to suck nipples?Should I go for a HIV test.I would rather kill myself than get married.I don't want to pass it to my wife or others.

I took the test in Febraury.almost 4 months for the october incident. and 5 months for the september incident and it came out negative. Could you advise me please whether to go ahead with marriage or not

Sorry again for the trouble.

If no fluids got into your mouth, then you are not at risk for HIV infection. There is no evidence that any adult has been infected by sucking on a woman's nipples. Infected mothers who breastfeed their infants can transmit the virus to their children.

It really sounds like you would benefit from sorting out some of your concerns and anxieties before getting married to your fiancee. If possible, see if there is a counselor you can talk with about your concerns.

RMK

oral sex
Precum on anus