Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I am sorry for bring an asshole
Apr 21, 2005

Hi Bob, i want to let you know that i realised my mistake and am so depressed over that comments i made on the bare chest competition. I realised that competition is also a way of helping under-privileged ppl.

I am looking forward for you concerted effort this year and i know you guys will put on a good show this year ! I've told my whole department where i work in and we are all interested to come. Thank you for answering my floater problems question...i realise that i should be seeking advice from an eye doctor not a hiv expert for my symptoms...I wish u well and i hope to be part of many more concerted effort concerts....is there anyway we worried wells can voluteer pls let us know... Pls forgive me for acting like a jerk....you're one cool macho guy !

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Apology more than accepted! Hey don't be too hard on yourself. At first glance those pics can easily be misinterpreted (and were by several people, by the way). At any rate, yes, the calendar and related events are really an important part of AIDS Emergency Fund's annual budget. My chances of actually being chosen as a calendar man are about the same as the proverbial snowball's chance in Hell. But, even participating in the preliminaries has raised significant dollars for both AIDS Emergency Fund and the Positive Resource Center.

By the way, I plan to stay fully dressed in my tuxedo for the Concerted Effort event this Sunday. Then again, plans are always subject to change. The entire event is run by our wonderful volunteers! Those wanting to help can contact the Foundation at 650-917-1357. We could always use a few more folks to pour champagne!

Finally, if you remain concerned about floaters, an ophthalmologist would definitely be the person to see.

Stay well, my friend.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Looking for white smoke to see if Cardinal Frascino has decided to answer. (please 4th request)
Next
Hello,is doctor Bob there?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.