Terrified, but Brave Part 2

Yes, that was me screaming WHOOO HOOO out my window as i drove home down the highway!! Man, there is no feeling like this. I have put myself through a constant, depressive hell for the last year and am glad to say that at 3:30 (EST) today, I officially became a member of the WW club. WHOOOO *%$#@!* HOOOOOO!! To all thosed WW, take the test, it is your only option. Look at me, I took more than a few risks!! To all those not so fortunate, don't get down on yourself, it could have easily been any one of us. And to you, Dr. Bob...you are a true godsend. Even though you didn't respond to my first email...I love you. I know it is too soon, I hope I don't scare you away, but I do. I will continue to keep up to date with your forum and charity and do my best to tell others to be safe. Smiling at you always, KLC

Hi KLC,

Welcome to the club! Let us know when we can take our earplugs out.

We like your smiley face much better than your terrified one.

Stay well.

What is free testosterone
What will tomorrow hold for me?