portuguese fella!!

first of all you looked so fit in those pictures(u r the one with the beard right),dr steve is lucky to have you,trust me.If u remember me am the one who works in a hospital and got in contact with a hiv pos womans blood,jus like to say that i did my 7 months test and it was negative. I am so happy but i cant stop believing that i am a late seroconverter because of the symptoms thrush(no antibiotics), and lethargy to name two.My question is how would the doctors know or suspect if i was a late seroconverter and could i be p24 antigen negative at 6 months and elisa antibodies and still be positive.thank you. by the way give me some tips on how to get a body like that, ive been trying for years but to no avail, and also do u know of any research that requires volunteers so i can get some money,half of it will go to the robert james franscino foundation, and i would advise every reader on this site to help out if they can, because without the super dr bob most of us wouldnt even be reading this site, so maybe if we help out we might unveil a new dr bob(impossible).obrigado

Hi Portuguese Fella,

Congratulations! You are definitively HIV negative. No, you are not a late seroconverter. Your tests are conclusive. If you cannot accept the good news of your negative status, get counseling for your unwarranted HIV fears.

I don't have specific information about local research volunteer opportunities as I have no idea where exactly you are located, but if you contact your local AIDS service organization, I'm sure they will be able to provide you with that information.

Stay well!

I know you are tired of fingering questions
What is free testosterone