SAY WOO HOOO

DEAR DOCTOR,YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB,I HAVE BEEN VISITING YOUR SITE FROM LAST SIX MONTHS.GOD WILL REWARD YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK.I REALLY RESPECT YOU FROM CORE OF MY HEART.I WAS EXPOSED TO HIV SIX MONTHS BACK,WHEN I GOT INVOVLED WITH A WEST AFRICAN GIRL.I WAS USING CONDOM BUT IT BROKE TO MY BAD LUCK.I GOT MY SELF TESTED AT 16 WEEKS AND 21 WEEKS,BOTH NEGATIVE.MY QUESTION IS DO I REQUIRE A TEST AFTER 6 MONTHS OR I CAN SAY A LOUD WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.ONE THING MORE I HAVE TAKEN PEP FOR 30 DAYS WITH IN 24 HOURS OF EXPOSURE.

The recent guidelines form the CDC and National Institutes of Health (NIH) for those who have sustained a significant HIV exposure that justifies treatment with PEP recommend antibody testing at baseline, six weeks, three months and six months after exposure. Please note this testing schedule assumes that PEP was warranted in the first place, which, in your case, is questionable at best. Personally, I believe a WOO-HOO would be warranted after a three-month negative test in your situation. However, if you want to follow the guidelines, a 24-week test would be recommended. Either way, I'm confident you are indeed WOO-HOO-able!

Need some clarification
I know you are tired of fingering questions