Worried....pls help

Hi Rob, Greetings from the Lion city, singapore. Wonder if you get any queries from this small country where chewing gum is banned.

I am getting increasingly. i fingered a prostitute on the surface and getting fingered in my anal in return (I know i have no visible open wound, but i do not about her). 2 days and a few weeks later, i started to have symptoms of ARS such as dry throat, loose stool, muscle aches, etc. I know there may be no reported cases of HIV infection via fingering. But who knows, with my luck, i may be the first.

I got an ELISA test taken at 32 days and 60 days done, both negative. I am scared of taking one in about 2 weeks (80 days), as i am afraid of a positive result. What are the chances of that happening?

Thanks for your help. The advice that you have rendered to others have helped me on the way. Wish my country has the same experts as US does.

Best wishes, Lion city boy

Hi Lion City Boy,

Yes, a fair number of Singaporeans have written in over the years.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. The chances of your having contracted HIV from your finger play are about the same as your opening a successful bubble gum shop in downtown Lion City.

Stay well. Chew some gum.

I love your smile.
Thanks Dr. Bob