Finger in my Butt. What's the scoop?

Dear Doc-

Ive posted before, but you must get 12,000 emails a day, so I totally undertsand. It's saturday night, instead of being out and enjoying myself after a crazy stressful week at work- Im here, emailing you about my other stressful worries- hoping you might answer. No guilt trip, just a desperate lonely guy that would love your advice. ;(

Some guy I met off a chat room (Ughh!! never again!) came over and to make a long boring story short- we undressed, we showered, we towelled dry, he performed brief oral on me, rimmed me and stuck his finger up my butt slowly. We used Cocoa Butter from Body shop for lubrication. It didnt hurt and was relaxed. His index finger wasnt bleeding, no cuts, no broken nails. Why am I worried? Because we were maturbating a bit during this foreplay like activity and I had seen a drop or two of pre-Cum on the tip of his penis. So im worried about a drop or two of Precum mixed with Body Butter on his finger that made itself up my anus after a few seconds/ maybe a minute or so. It was up there for like 10 seconds.

The CDC hotline lady was pretty patronizing and told me that abstinance and not engaging in any sexual act is the way to prevent HIV infection. (That is so rude to people with HIV. I told her I won't be going to church this sunday and didnt want to be preached at, just needed the facts-but we wont discuss that).

I read somewhere there hasnt been a single case attributed to getting fingered. Is this true? Why is that if infected fluids (in a small amount) is coming in contact with ones mucous membrane?

Please answer my question. Though I wont mind trying again. Because your amazing. And Im desperate. Thanks.

P P

Hello P.P.,

I always wondered what happened to Dana Carvey's "Church Lady" when she left Saturday Night Live. Apparently she was hired by the CDC advice line.

The HIV risk from the activities you describe is so miniscule that many would not even recommend testing. But if you are worried, get tested at the three-month mark. P.P., don't let these unwarranted "stressful worries" spoil your Saturday night! OK?

Good luck, although I doubt you'll need it.

Think I'm a gone case...
I love your smile.