Shaving genital area after protected sex and made cuts - HELP!

Dear Doc,

Please respond to my letter. Im going through hell.

Question is about shaving genital area after protected sex with person whos HIV status is unknown.

About 45 minutes after protected insertive vaginal sex a shaved my genital area and accidentally made few cuts on the base of my penis without washing those places first.

Is there possibility that I could infected myself with HIV if there was some amount of dried vaginal fluid on the places where I made those little cuts?!

That happened at least 45 minutes after sexual intercourse and fluid was probably dry?

Please answer to me, is there reason for me to worry?

Please Doctor!

Nope. I see no reason to worry. So if you are presently "going through hell," I suggest you pick an alternative route to your final destination.

You are so hot
In need of brief answers regarding seroconversion/anxiety