OMG!!! Dr. Bob is that really you in this picture??????????

Hey Dr Bob,

My buddy in SF told me he saw you in some nearly naked competiton to be in a movie or something ... and he sent me this link.

http://www.somabarechestcalendar.org/2006/events/prelims/march31st.htm

Is that you in the pictures??? Woof!!!

Well, yes, as a matter of fact that is me, but I'm not "nearly naked" and it wasn't for a movie. The photos are from the preliminary rounds of this year's SOMA Bare Chest Calendar Competition. It's a benefit for AIDS Emergency Fund and the Positive Resource Center in San Francisco. My entering the competition was entirely Steve's idea! (Dr. Steve is The Body's expert in the Tratamientos Forum.) The finals competition takes place on April 28th, although my chances of actually being selected to be one of the Calendar Men is probably similar to that proverbial snowball's chance in Hell. At any rate, it's all for a very worthy cause. The proceeds have a genuine impact on the lives of some of San Francisco's most disenfranchised residents, people disabled by HIV/AIDS who are also battling homelessness and poverty.

So that's the scoop, and boy am I glad I didn't enter a bare-ass competition instead. I didn't' realize the Internet paparazzi were so omnipresent!

OK, guess I better head back to the chest-press machine, so I'm not totally humiliated by the other "talent" at next week's finals!

Read Archives still concerned Blood Donation
You Sexy Hunk o' Burning Man!!