Red Cross NAT Type O and Type N PLEASE DR BOB!

I have tried several times to ask this question for your opinion. Will American Red Cross NAT detect the rare HIV strains TYPE O and TYPE N. No I havnt been to the epidemic areas. I Tested out to 15 months Neg HIV elisa 1+2, Neg PCR/RNA also at 15 months. Told by infectious Doctor all is clear even though I have been getting ulcers on the tip of my tongue one after the other every two weeks. The oral pathologist is stumped as well. They started 10 months after my encounter( unprotected insertive vaginal). Within two weeks I had severe Flu like illness that lasted three weeks, fever, chills, nightsweats, headache, and extreme fatigue. Thought I was gonna die I was so sick. Also had active NGU that was before encounter. Ive been Tested over 13 times for HIV in the past 15 months using various tests. 7 Elisa HIV-1. 3 Oraquick HIV-1. 3 Orasure HIV-1. 1 Orasure HIV 1/2 combo. Two HIV 2 Elisa. And a neg HIV 1 PCR/RNA at 15 months. After all this I decided to donate once again to the red cross as I always had before but now I question if I should have....Now I worry about the rare type O and type N. What do you think? Please answer Dr BOB!!!!Donation will come I swear!

You've tested 13 times for HIV in the past 15 months: 7 ELISA HIV-1, 3 OraQuick HIV-1, 3 OraSure HIV-1, 1 OraSure HIV combo, 2 HIV-2 ELISA and 1 HIV-1 PCR/RNA. Plus you were told by the "infectious Doctor" (I assume he was not contagious, but rather an "infectious diseases doctor") that "all is clear." OK, now exactly what part of this story is still confusing to you?

Whatever caused your symptoms 10 months after your nookie, it definitely was not HIV. OK?

Do you have to worry about rare types of HIV? No.

Can you donate blood to the Red Cross? Yes.

Stop testing! Stop worrying!

Dr. Frascino Your Work Is Excellent
Last Try Never Again