HIV indeterminate test spit in eye

This has already been asked but I need a answer about a HIV test. I work with this gay dude who is a slut and is pretty dirty. I was talking to him about 4 monthes ago and while he was talking he spit and some spit flew below and maybe in my eye. Any I ordered two home test to take 30 days then 100 days after this happened. My first test came back negitive but my second came back indeterminate. And I am freaking out today because all I read about this result is that I could be in the seroconversion stage. The counsler on the phone at the home test center said alot of things affect these hiv test. I did begin to take Vigrx(male enhancement pills) between the two tests. He said that proteins can effect the result. I know HIV is not in spit but he has terrible dental hygiene. I am very good at worring about nothing and I seem to be at my best over this. Worring about nothing that is. I order a test to take again next week. They told me to wait 4 weeks and then 3 monthes but I can't wait and worry for another month its driving me crazy. Plese help.

You are absolutely correct: you are "very good at worrying about nothing!" I would not even recommend testing for such a nonexistent exposure. So at this point you have a negative test at 30 days and an indeterminate test at 100 days. My advice would be to forget the whole thing, but somehow I doubt you'll do that. Consequently, the fastest way to put your mind at rest would be to go to your doctor's and get a rapid test. You'll have your definitive negative result in 20 minutes.

Next, vigrx will not affect your HIV test results or enhance your maleness either, from what I've been able to determine.

Listen to Dr. Bob
Dr. Frascino Your Work Is Excellent