Need a Friend Fight Now

Hi Bob,I feel like you are my closest friend right now. So I'm gonna tell you my story.I'm not gonna make this long, This is what happened: I was walking down the street this lady in car pulls up offers me a "ride". So we go somewhere and she stars to give me an unprotected blowjob for 5-7 seconds, then as soon as I see how dump this is I stop her and get out the car. My question is if she is HIV +ve what are the chances of me getting HIV. I plan to get tested.

I think I saw something like this in a porno flick once, but I had no idea it happens in real life, too. Do you realize how many guys dream (wet dream?) about getting a "ride" like that? OK, back to your question . . . . The HIV risk of five to seven seconds of insertive oral sex with a partner of unknown status would be minimal at best. I see absolutely no cause for worry. Sure, you can test at the three-month mark, but that would be primarily for your own peace of mind.

Finally, if a blow job comes with anonymous folks offering you a ride in your neighborhood, I can only imagine what a full-service limo ride would be like.

God Bless
Vitreously Detached Freak