Curiosity killed the cat! (second try)

Dear Dr. Bob!

You run an amazing discussion board. The wealth of information avbailable on this website is absolutely amazing! Thank you for being understanding and patient to all of us worried wells.

I sent you a post a couple of weeks back (which wasn't posted) in which I explained my grave concern that I was HIV positive. I have just received my 12 week test result and it is negative!! WOOHOO!!

Like so many others, I wouldn't have made it through the window period alive if it wasn't for your often comical posts and excellent advice!

As I am just a postgrad student in the UK at the moment, I cannot afford to donate to your foundation just yet - but you can be assured that I will. In the meantime, I will be donating my time to HIV/AIDS education and prevention efforts.

Thank you again for all your hard work - and keep it up!

Cheers, The Cat lives on......

Hello Cat,

WOO-HOO! And Congratulations! I'm glad you are no longer behaving like a "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," and I'm equally glad you didn't' have to use up one of your nine lives!

Remember kitty, curiosity will not harm you as long as you remember to stay safe, OK?

A BIG WOO_HOOOOOOOO
WOO Bloody HOO!!