Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Don't be selfish
Apr 12, 2005

I just wanted to say that I am disappointed at the fact that you answer the same person twice in two days, about almost the same kinda stuff yet on April 9, he says he is an ex drug user but asked a question dealing with using needles on April 11, I think people should not be so selfish and others should get at least one question answered instead of someone getting two, because I have wrote many and I mean many and no answers, but I still love you, just tell the readers.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Now be fair. As I recall, his first post was just a comment, more of a complaint really, stating this site didn't have any information about HIV transmission risk related to IV drug use. I directed him to the archives and told him to write back after reviewing that information if he had a specific question. He wrote back saying he indeed located the information, but then asked a specific question about IV drug users sharing water to inject. I thought that was a fair question, particularly because he searched the archives first and obviously had read the information. OK?

So that leaves us with your situation of not getting a single answer to your "many" posts. I have no way of going back to find your questions among the thousands that have crammed their way into my inbox on top of yours. But if I have not answered, and you have asked several (or many) times, that probably means the answer is already in the archives. Have a look, OK?

I'm glad you still love me.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr. Frascino For President!
Next
Wish me luck...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.