Don't be selfish

I just wanted to say that I am disappointed at the fact that you answer the same person twice in two days, about almost the same kinda stuff yet on April 9, he says he is an ex drug user but asked a question dealing with using needles on April 11, I think people should not be so selfish and others should get at least one question answered instead of someone getting two, because I have wrote many and I mean many and no answers, but I still love you, just tell the readers.

Now be fair. As I recall, his first post was just a comment, more of a complaint really, stating this site didn't have any information about HIV transmission risk related to IV drug use. I directed him to the archives and told him to write back after reviewing that information if he had a specific question. He wrote back saying he indeed located the information, but then asked a specific question about IV drug users sharing water to inject. I thought that was a fair question, particularly because he searched the archives first and obviously had read the information. OK?

So that leaves us with your situation of not getting a single answer to your "many" posts. I have no way of going back to find your questions among the thousands that have crammed their way into my inbox on top of yours. But if I have not answered, and you have asked several (or many) times, that probably means the answer is already in the archives. Have a look, OK?

I'm glad you still love me.

Dr. Frascino For President!
Wish me luck...