IS THIS A NEW VIRUS

Hello Dr Bob, first of all I would like to thank you for the work that you do here at the site, because I think that it is very important. I understand that you are an HIV specialist based in San Fransisco. I live in San Diego and I am a member of the military. I have not been diagnosed with anything yet. However, I have had 12 HIV tests over a 10 month period (HIV-1/2,PCR-RNA) all Negative, but I have had these unexplained symptoms such as Muscle twitching, burning feet, thighs, and chest and much more. All of my blood work has been normal, or so they say. My exposure was with an excort on may 26, 2004, a condom was used which did not break or fall off. I was able to contact the escort who told me that she tested negative in November 04, but I don't believe her. I was wondering if I could come to San Fransisco to be seen by you since I am unable to get any answers here. I am willing to pay the cost whatever it is. It would be an honor for you to examine me and I hope you will consider it, because I really need the help of a true professional. Thank You!

Hello Military Guy,

With 12 negative HIV tests including HIV-1/2, PCR-RNA over a 10-month period, it seems more than evident that HIV is definitely not your problem. Why do you still want to be evaluated by an HIV specialist? There are many potential causes for "muscle twitching, burning feet, thighs, and chest and much more." If all your blood work is indeed normal and your physical exam, unrevealing, the most common cause for symptoms, such as you describer, is anxiety. If you want to be evaluated at the Frascino Medical Group, our door is always open. However, my time is now spent running our foundation, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. My life partner, Dr. Steve Natterstad (the HIV expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) is an HIV expert who would be most likely evaluating your case. The phone number for The Frascino Medical Group is 650-917-1357. However, again, if you are convinced HIV is not your problem, and from what you've written that indeed seems to be the case, are you sure you want to be reevaluated by an HIV specialist? Whatever you decide, I do hope you are able to find the help you need physical and/or psychological to regain your health.

Expert Bob yr expertise is required.
Dr. Frascino For President!