Expert Bob yr expertise is required.

Bob , there's no one better than you to explain to me some facts abt HIV that i have been having difficulty finding out anywhere on the net.

Are sudden floaters in eyes and sudden dark brownish skin pigmentation/blotching changes consistent with HIV disease or only in AIDS stage ? I know symptoms are notorious but can u explain to me if these two symptoms are seen in the first few years of infection ?

Also Pls tell me that at 21 weeks, the negative result is absolutely and undeniably conclusive ?

I promise to donate $1000 to yr foundation as my way of helping people.

Floaters and brownish skin pigmentation/blotching are completely nonspecific symptoms that can be associated with many illnesses or be completely benign. Consequently they are not suggestive of either early or late-stage HIV/AIDS.

For the vast majority of exposures without extenuating circumstances, a three month test is considered definitive in my opinion. Consequently, yes, 21 weeks is beyond the usual three-month window period.

So if you have had a routine exposure oral, vaginal, anal sex, etc. and have "sudden floaters," "sudden dark brownish skin pigmentation/blotching," but have tested HIV negative out to 21 weeks, I would definitely say you are HIV negative and that HIV is not the cause of your symptoms. OK?

Thank you for your generous donation. It will go a long way in helping us provide crucial services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS. On behalf of those who will be touched by your generosity, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Stay well.

God bless you!
IS THIS A NEW VIRUS