Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

No Question, just a thank you note, a huge hug, and tons of love from Soaked to the Boner
Apr 11, 2005

Dr Frascino,

I know you get this all the time, but I love you.

People like you make life worth living, and give all of us WW's hope that our stupid, petty, low to no risk situations that we put ourselves in will not kill us, or worse kill ourselves in the process of waiting.

I am still going to get tested, but purely for psycological, not medical, reasons. I am seeing a therapist to hopefully get to the bottem of why I am torturing myself, so you'll be able to concentrate on "more realistic" exposures.

When I can save up some money for a sizeable donation, I am going to mail it to your foundation. Included with it will be a note asking you for the honor of taking you and Steve out to the best Italian restaurant in your area for dinner. I live in LA but I've been wanting to do this since I first read about you. I'll drive up even for just the weekend.

I hope someday to be atleast a little like you.

Much love, STTB!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Boner,

If you love Italian food, you're already a lot like me and Steve, too, by the way.

Stay well, Boner.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Please Help - I'm Scared
Next
Please don't ignore me again - in the fetal position freaking out

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.