No Question, just a thank you note, a huge hug, and tons of love from Soaked to the Boner

Dr Frascino,

I know you get this all the time, but I love you.

People like you make life worth living, and give all of us WW's hope that our stupid, petty, low to no risk situations that we put ourselves in will not kill us, or worse kill ourselves in the process of waiting.

I am still going to get tested, but purely for psycological, not medical, reasons. I am seeing a therapist to hopefully get to the bottem of why I am torturing myself, so you'll be able to concentrate on "more realistic" exposures.

When I can save up some money for a sizeable donation, I am going to mail it to your foundation. Included with it will be a note asking you for the honor of taking you and Steve out to the best Italian restaurant in your area for dinner. I live in LA but I've been wanting to do this since I first read about you. I'll drive up even for just the weekend.

I hope someday to be atleast a little like you.

Much love, STTB!

Hi Boner,

If you love Italian food, you're already a lot like me and Steve, too, by the way.

Stay well, Boner.

Please Help - I'm Scared
Please don't ignore me again - in the fetal position freaking out