SYMPS MEAN NOTHING!

Dr. Bob Was Right and I couldn't do it without him.

To everyone out there, you need to completely ignore your symptoms relative to HIV. I repeat. IGNORE YOUR SYMPTOMS. I lost 3 months of my life. Don't lose yours.

I had the following:

Night Sweats, Thrush, 102 Fever, White Tongue, Rash, 10 lbs weight loss, diarreha, aches, pains, 3 WEEKS AFTER EXPSOURE. Every symptom in the book and it was all wrong (I had the flu)

It meant absolutely nothing. I do not have HIV, I have tested negative 4 times at the appropriate time frames.

I could not have gotten through it without Dr. Bob. Try to ignore everything, live your lives and worry about it after the window period if you must.

THANK YOU DR. BOB!

YOU'RE WELCOME!

I'll just make a few minor corrections to your post.

I'm not Right. I actually am quite far to the Left.

Your flu-like symptoms did not mean "absolutely nothing." They meant you had the flu.

Testing four times is most likely three times more than necessary.

Finally, WOO-HOO! And Congrats!!!

Stay well.

You are a True Inspiration to us All!
Joshua Bell