Infection via Drug use

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thebody.com is a fantastic forum, however I would like to know why Thebody.com does not address HIV/Aids spread via injecting drug users, considering this is such a easy method of contraction.

Sure! The safesex forum is great and I'm sure with addresses many users concerns, but the spread of HIV/Aids via injecting drug users is very high, and thus, I feel it should be addressed.

I'm from Australia, an ex heroin user, and I was disappointed to visit the site and see nothing on this subject. Surely this is something worth listing or adding to the site that can be found more easily.

Can you please consider addressing the issue of HIV/Aids being spread through the drug community, especially injecting users.

Thanks for your time and reviewing my email. This is the second time I have submitted this question. I would love a response.

Thank you,

Joshua.

Hello Joshua,

You were "disappointed to visit the site and see nothing on this subject?" What? You couldn't have looked very hard, mate. Try using the search function and I'll bet you'll find we have indeed addressed this issue many times. One thing to note is that these forums employ a question-and-answer format. Consequently, someone you, for instance has to submit a question before it can get a response. So check out the information on the site and if you have a specific question after that, let me know. OK?

Stay safe, Joshua. And that applies to more than just sex.

Woo Hoo and an update from "SOAKED TO THE BONER"(3rd try)
need advice