Woo Hoo and an update from "SOAKED TO THE BONER"(3rd try)

Hello Dr. Frascino.

(Update from post a couple of says ago: what I thougth was sunburned/cracked/cut lips is actually a herpes outbreak. I was wondering if that changed anything?):

I did something I have never done before. I went to a massage parlor and proceeded to get masturbated and receive oral sex all while using a new, intact quality Trojan condom. The condom was used from start to finish and its integrity was not compromised. While receiving this attention from the girl, I manually massaged her skin and kissed various parts of her body about 20 times. I NEVER kissed or touched her vagina, her anus or her mouth. The areas kissed where places like her shoulders, back, neck, buttocks, legs, cheeks etc.

What really worries me is that I was just starting an outbreak of oral Herpes (previously I had posted that it was sunburned/cut lips, but now, after a few days, I realize that it is indeed a herpes outbreak. Unfortunately I did not notice this until immediately AFTER the encounter on my way home, (I guess I was just starting the outbreak when I went in). Whenever I touch saliva to my lips from my tongue, or smile, my lips sting and crack. My lips are worse today. They hurt all the time now. I also noticed a small cut on my middle finger (not scabbed).

So, based on these facts I would like to ask you your professional advise on some questions please:

(1) What are the chances, if any, that I could get HIV from receiving a condom protected hand job / oral sex? All my previous investigations would seem that there are no chances due to no documented cases pf recieving oral sex, plus the use of the condom. Are there ANY chances?

(2) What are the chances that I could get HIV from kissing her skin with my herpes outbreak? I am concerned that maybe she might have had some dried semen from a previous customer on her skin where I might have kissed. I have read that HIV becomes uninfectious when exposed to air (although I can't get an exact time line), and I know I started kissing her was atleast 10 minutes after her last customer. Again, I never kissed her vagina, anus or mouth. Is there ANY chance that I could have gotten HIV from this? A ladyt at the CDC said YES!Would you recommend taking an HIV test for this?

(3) When I was massaging/touching her, I never entered her vagina. But I did run my fingers between the out side of her vaginal lips and the base of her legs. What are the chances that I could have picked up a little residual infected vaginal secretions on the outside of her vagina and gotten HIV thru the small cut I had on my middle finger?

(4) What are the chances that I could have picked up some residual vaginal secretions (either from pervious customers sex or running fingers close to the edges of her vagina, even though I never directly enter her vagina), spread them to other parts of her body via massage, then gotten them into my bloodstream from kissing that area of her body with my herpes cold sore? (again the CDC lady said it was possible).

(5) Is there any way I could have gotten any another sexually transmitted disease from my actions with my herpes outbreak? If so, what are the chances and how much time would I have to wait to take tests to be conclusive. Do you recommend me going in for any of these tests?

(6) I have not had sex w/ my girlfriend for about 3-4 weeks (due to her schedule). Presently our form of birth control are condoms. If the situation arise where we were to have sex, based on the answers to the previous questions, do I need to be extra careful about anything, meaning refrain from oral sex or kissing or whatever until I know for sure I didn't get anything? Even possibly giving her any form of sexually transmitted disease is NOT an option. I would prefer to keep this from her unless I do end up getting a disease.

Thank you so very much. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't communicate with you right now. I really need your advise.

Thanks again!

-Soaked to the boner.

Hello Soaked to the Boner,

Welcome back to the forum. Considering there are thousands of folks waiting for responses, I really think it's only fair that I try to spread my advice around to as many folks as possible. Consequently, I won't be able to respond to your every query every time your boner gets soaked, toked or stroked. OK? The archives should be able to provide most, if not all, the answers you may require.

Briefly . . . the answers to your specific questions this time:

1. Zero.

2. Zero. I disagree with the CDC lady on this one.

3. I would consider this so unlikely as to be essentially zero.

4. Zero. Again, I disagree with the CDC lady.

5. Extremely unlikely. If you have no symptoms, I don't feel additional screening is warranted.

6. No.

Finally, if you haven't shagged in four weeks due to your girlfriend's schedule, she's entirely too busy.

Stay safe. Stay well. Read the archives.

WOO HOO now I can go back to making a living as a piano player!!
Infection via Drug use