WOO HOO now I can go back to making a living as a piano player!!

Hi Dr. Bob,

I was yet another one of your many worry wells!I am a living, breathing, starving musician in FL. I have never been tested before. I recently got engaged to be married so I thought I should finally do it. I have had numerous partners, and was stupid enough to not use protection. About 2 years ago I had an axiety attack and didn't know what it was. I thought I would go on the net and look up the symptoms of HIV. That, like many of your other writers was my biggest mistake. I started to get ALL and I do mean ALL!!! the symptoms mentioned on every website, and continued to have them for those 2 years on and off. I thought I should get tested but never had the courage to. Until I found your website 1 week ago. I must have read every post there was. The good ones and the bad ones. It was so great to know that I wasn't the only person in this situation. I just got off the phone 5 min ago and it came back with a negative for antibody test. Now, heres where I could ask you if that it definitive, or what are the chances of human error mixing up my sample, or what if I am in the .5% that got the wrong results. I am not going to do that, I have been with only the same person for a year and a half now and I am negative!!!! So here is my big WOOHOO and many thanks.

I know that some complain about too many woo hoo posts, but I had to read about 45 of them in a row to get up enough courage to get in my car, drive to the clinic, get out of my car, walk to the door, open it, go in and tell them that I want to be tested. So, PLEASE for all others keep posting the woohoo's they are what gave me the most strength!

Lastly, I felt it helpful when others listed their symptoms so here I go. I had Fever, night sweats, Floaters, swollen glands, diarrea, a rash, headache, neck pain, numbness in left arm and leg, depression, confusion, short term memory loss, dry mouth, coated tounge, if I read it it was there. I still came back negative. That's whay I am a musician and I'll leave the doc stuff to you Dr. Bob!!! If you are ever in FL, drop me an email, I play clubs all over and we can Jam!!!

Stay healthy and God Bless!!!

Hello WOO-HOO-ing pianist,

Did you know I'm a pianist as well? In fact, I even have a concert coming up in about two weeks . . . . Yikes! Details about that event can be found on our foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Thank you for writing and sharing your story! Yes, I, too, believe posting other peoples' real life experiences is beneficial to those still trapped in Worried Well Hell.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Perhaps I should translate that into our mutual musical lingo BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO!

Stay well.

completely lost and worried about being infected
Woo Hoo and an update from "SOAKED TO THE BONER"(3rd try)