completely lost and worried about being infected

I recently found this websight, and have been reading answers for days now. several months ago I found out that my girlfriend is HIV positive. we had already had unprotected sex, vaginal and oral both ways. I'm afraid to get tested because i have only had health insurance for a few months now, and when i first got it we knew that she was positive. I make nearly 50k a year, and live in southern california. I'm so so worried that if i test positive i will be cancelled, and i make too much money to obtain treatment for free. My insurance policy is not through my employer, but still might be a group policy because it is a california farm bureau federation members group health plan with nationwide health plans. what can I do, I'm totally lost and desperately need help

I see no reason for concern. No one can cancel your insurance policy because your girlfriend is HIV positive. If you had a preexisting condition, they might not cover that, but that is not the case here. Most insurance companies require an HIV test before they issue a policy. In fact, you may have had this done. At any rate, now that the policy is in effect you should not worry about getting HIV tested.

Good luck to both you and your girlfriend!

CUM ON!!! PLEASE ANSWER!
WOO HOO now I can go back to making a living as a piano player!!