CUM ON!!! PLEASE ANSWER!

Dr. Bob,

I wish you a long and healthy life - u honestly deserve it. I have come to u in the past and I am coming back to u now because I need your honest/medical opinion.

I am writing from the UAE where HIV testing is a risk - test positive and your ass is shipped out of the country. MY risk is the following: protected oral sex 4 weeks ago (I was receiving from a Chinese call girl) which went on for about 45 minutes. THat part doesn't worry me. HOwever, for about a minute of so, I rubbed her vagina and possibly fingering her with a finger that (I later noticed) had peeled skin on the cuticles and a small scab.

Since then, I have not had many symptoms except for stiff neck and (for the past few days) soreness in my right testicle.

I do plan on getting tested at the 3-month mark but I wanted to know what my risk is. BAsed on your response, I will decide whether to test here for peace of mind or test outside the country to avoid deportation.

YOur thoughts are much appreciated.

Best wishes, Moe

Hi MOE,

The title of your question is "CUM ON!! PLEASE ANSWER," to which I will reply, "CUM ON MOE. PLEASE READ THE ARCHIVES!!!"

I've answered a number of questions exactly like this before, so I'll be very brief and refer you to the archives if you need more information.

1. Protected oral sex is indeed "protected" if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

2. "Rubbed her vagina and possibly fingering her with a finger that had peeled skin on the cuticles and a small scab" would be a minimal to essentially nonexistent risk for HIV transmission.

Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV. You can test whenever you like. The test will indeed by primarily for peace of mind.

newly pos
completely lost and worried about being infected