Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

CUM ON!!! PLEASE ANSWER!
Apr 9, 2005

Dr. Bob,

I wish you a long and healthy life - u honestly deserve it. I have come to u in the past and I am coming back to u now because I need your honest/medical opinion.

I am writing from the UAE where HIV testing is a risk - test positive and your ass is shipped out of the country. MY risk is the following: protected oral sex 4 weeks ago (I was receiving from a Chinese call girl) which went on for about 45 minutes. THat part doesn't worry me. HOwever, for about a minute of so, I rubbed her vagina and possibly fingering her with a finger that (I later noticed) had peeled skin on the cuticles and a small scab.

Since then, I have not had many symptoms except for stiff neck and (for the past few days) soreness in my right testicle.

I do plan on getting tested at the 3-month mark but I wanted to know what my risk is. BAsed on your response, I will decide whether to test here for peace of mind or test outside the country to avoid deportation.

YOur thoughts are much appreciated.

Best wishes, Moe

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi MOE,

The title of your question is "CUM ON!! PLEASE ANSWER," to which I will reply, "CUM ON MOE. PLEASE READ THE ARCHIVES!!!"

I've answered a number of questions exactly like this before, so I'll be very brief and refer you to the archives if you need more information.

1. Protected oral sex is indeed "protected" if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

2. "Rubbed her vagina and possibly fingering her with a finger that had peeled skin on the cuticles and a small scab" would be a minimal to essentially nonexistent risk for HIV transmission.

Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV. You can test whenever you like. The test will indeed by primarily for peace of mind.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
newly pos
Next
completely lost and worried about being infected

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.