WHY ARE YOU TERRIFIED TO SETTLE THE DEBATE, Dr. HUNK?
Apr 2, 2005
Dear Dr. Hunk:
I am not a worried-well, but why are you terrified to end the insertive oral sex debate?
There just seems so much debate in the community regarding the risk involved in receiving a blow job.
Please resolve this once and for all, and then I'm sure that nobody will ever e-mail you again as this will serve as a template for future WWs:
1. Receiving a blow job without a condom: is it NO risk or low-risk?
2. If Number #1 is low-risk, then under what conditions would HIV tranmission occur to the blowee (recipient of blow job)? I thought SALIVA was not infectious? Is is blood?
3. Everyone talks about more risk involved if there is a presence of STDs. Does this mean that the presence of STDs in the mouth of the blow job giver can result in more risk TO the blow job receiver? If this is true, then what other fluids can transmit HIV? Assuming that no blood is becoming out of the blowjob giver's STD mouth sores, are there other fluids in the blowjob giver's mouth that can transmit? In other words, do fluid that "ooze" out of STD sore that are not "blood" dangerous fluids (such as blood, semen, pre-cum, breast milk, etc.)?
4. Receiving blowjob with a condom that does not break or tear: is this NO RISK or "essentially" no risk?? I would think it's NO risk. If you answer, "essentially," please explain.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, not only am I not "terrified" to address these issues, but I have already done so on numerous occasions. Just check the archives for a detailed discussion. As for "nobody will ever e-mail you again about these issues" . . . umm, I certainly wouldn't bet on that. You did.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.