PLEASE HELP ME I AM LOSING MY MIND===WILL DONATE BIG IME

Hello

I have done a terrible thing, I received protected oral sex from a sex worker and the went home and had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife, is there any way I could have infected my wife assuming the sex worker was positive. The condom did not break , I am worried about dried saliva on the shaft of my penis, could the saliva re activate or be infectious if it entered my wifes vagina less than 1 hour later please help i am freaking out I WILL DONATE right away. Thank you for you help and services you are trully a good person and a carring individual

Umberto

Hello Umberto,

Dried saliva (or wet saliva, for that matter) will not transmit HIV. If you used a latex condom properly and it did not break, your HIV risk is nonexistent. Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Oral sex with a latex condom reduces that already very low risk to essentially nonexistent.

Thank you for your donation. It's warmly appreciated. And by the way, you have a very cool name. Stay safe; stay well.

A BIG HUG &THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY
HIV testing in children