A BIG HUG &THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY

Dear Dr.

Thnak you for your reply I checked your Archives i could not find the bank details to transfer fund and also if you can please let me know my risk too to my below worry.

I had unprotected Oral sex (Fellatio )encounter and deep tongue kissing after feallatio with a female sex worker on 14th March. Again protected vaginal sex.. I am very much worried i am mariied guy 32 years old. I am worried if i have been exposed to HIV please advice me whether i am exposed to HIV what is your opinion. I am waiting for your reply and not yet had sex with my wife after this encounter Dear Dr. Robert I am waiting for your reply... I once again thank you for your prompt reply... Amit

Hello Amit,

I have no idea if the sex worker you "encountered" was HIV positive or not, so I have no way of knowing if you were exposed to HIV or not. If she was poz, your risk of HIV transmission would be very low unprotected oral, deep kissing and protected vaginal. If you feel you have placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV, the option to get HIV tested is always open to you. Wait for at least three months for a definitive HIV test. Other STD screening can be done sooner. I would suggest you level with your wife about your encounter and your fears. I believe honesty is the best way to confront guilt and worry.

The instructions for a direct-wire-transfer donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation are as follows:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 Swift number MELN US 3P

Any questions regarding the wire transfer may be directed to Linda Godfrey. You may call collect at 732-627-6600 or e-mail her at LGodfrey@pclient.ml.com.

Amit, thank you for your willingness and desire to help others.

I sincerely hope (and suspect) that your worries are all unfounded.

Condoms and SEX
PLEASE HELP ME I AM LOSING MY MIND===WILL DONATE BIG IME