getting hiv from being a top

i'm an hiv negative gay man who is having sex with a guy who is hiv positve. i'm circumcised and only top. the sex partner is on meds with a nondetectable VL. in spite of the risk of contracting the virus, i want to know if you can provide the exact statistical rate of a cut top getting hiv from a POZ bottom. ie. would i have to have sex with him 10 times or 10000 times before i get it? i know i should use condoms but it doesn't feel good. i'm a cognitive dissident

Hello Cognitive Dissident,

There are no "exact statistical rates" for a cut top getting HIV from a Poz bottom, other than to say unprotected insertive anal sex with a person known to be HIV positive carries a significant risk and therefore transmission can occur, even on the very first exposure.

You state you "know you should use condoms." I agree. As for their not feeling good, I can assure you having HIV and taking 20+ pills a day as I do will feel much, much worse.

As a person living with the challenges of HIV, I hope this information improves your cognition and dissuades your dissidence!

Think it over.

please help me doc
do you remember?