How dies this Happen?
Mar 27, 2005
Just two questions. How many patients have you had that tested negative at eight (8) weeks with a ELSA test, then tested positive at twelve (12) weeks, and second what is the percentage nations wide of this occurring, if you have that info? Oh and P.S., I think your doing a hell of a job chilling us boneheads out. I mean how hard is it to Rubber up, Ya know!!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Neither I, nor any guidelines, suggest or recommend testing at eight weeks. Consequently we have not statistics to answer your specific question. Testing prior to three months is not considered definitive, so it's a moot point anyway.
So my advice is as simple as 1-2-3!
1) chill out
2) retest at 12 weeks and
3) rubber up for future events.
OK? Good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.