$100 donation coming your way! Please answer my question. Thanks

Dr.Bob 3rd time is a charm! Four days ago I had a TV/TS stripper's penis in my mouth for under 30 seconds and he was not remotely hard. I had an ulcer on the inside of my front lip. What is the risk that I might have contracted HIV? I am going crazy obsessing about it. I have not eaten and can't concentrate on anything else. Please let me woo hoo or put my mind at some sort of ease if possible.

Your HIV risk would be minimal to nil. I see no reason to obsess or go crazy. If you feel you have placed yourself at risk, get tested at the three-month mark. It may be the most effective way to put your mind at ease. Certainly your anxiety and fears are way out of proportion to any real risk.

I'll send you some good-luck karma, OK?

Thank you for your donation. It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Unprotected Top
Family in Need & Donamation Info