When will u be mine?

Hi Dr Bob,

I am the guy who had protected viginal sex with 3 prostitute in one month and unprotected oral the lady permormed on me insertive just one time. Regarging the risk and and chances i found all the answers on your archives, u will say my chances of infection are very low and my 3weeks test after last sex encounter which is 6 weeks after the oral -ve is encouraging. My question is i developed black spots on my skin which is not raised and brown spots which is raised, is this ARS? Actually the brown spots i have evn before now which is little more. Next question is i developed a white coating on my tongue which was there for a month but it goes when i clean with tooth brush nad after i change my mouth was its much reduced even with out cleaning. So again please tell soemthing about chances that i am infected or not?

You want me to once again tell you something about the chances you might have contracted HIV??? But you state in your question you "found all the answers" in the archives. What more can I do but repeat what I've already repeated so many times before? OK, here you go: your HIV risk (protected vaginal, unprotected oral) is very low. Your negative HIV test at three weeks after the last potential exposure is encouraging but not definitive. But you already knew all that, right?

Now regarding your symptoms skin spots and coating of your tongue these are not suggestive of HIV ARS or HIV disease. So here's another familiar refrain: symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease.

So I have indeed once again told you what you already knew, OK?

Good luck on your three-month test from all your friends here at "The Department of Redundancy Department,"

Is it true??????????
High Risk & Indeterminate