San Francisco, the best place in the world to live?

Dear Dr Bob

I've just checked out Sperling's Best Places website and my best city in which to live came out as San Francisco!

I've never been, but what I've read looks totally fantastic and as an added bonus you live there!! Is it as good as it looks?

On a more predictable note I have a quick question for you. 14 weeks after receiving oral sex from a high risk female (street hooker) I had tests for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia, and an extra Syphilis test after 21 weeks.

All tests came back negative. Is it safe to assume that these results are conclusive & definitive, that I don't have any STSs, and I don't need any more tests?

Thanks Dr Bob. I'm not gay, but I do really love you. You're one of the most amazing people I've ever heard of, the way in which you deal with the blow life has dealt you continually astonishes me, and inspires me.

Never give up.

Love, Mike

Hey Mike,

Yes, yes, yes and no! Yes, San Francisco is as good as it looks. Yes, your STD and HIV results are conclusive. Yes, you do not need any more tests. And no, I'll never give up!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob: Why Do Continue To Ignore The Novel Questions?
hey it's the guy from N J...