|Dr. Bob: Why Do Continue To Ignore The Novel Questions?
Mar 25, 2005
Dear Dr. Bob:
You're the best, but I'm frustrated, because lately it seems that you never post any truly novel questions. You've ignored my question over and over again.
Last week, I visit a massage parlor. The masseuse performed oral sex on me with a condom. There nothing in the archives about this type of unique risk?
Please don't be gentle: I need to hear the BRUTAL TRUTH: what is my HIV risk here? She performed oral sex on me with a condom for an entire 3 minutes.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"Lately it seems that you never post any truly novel questions?""" What????
Hmm, OK let's see now, your "truly novel question" concerned the HIV risk from having a masseuse perform oral sex on you for an entire three minutes with a condom. Perhaps (and hopefully) your post was meant to be satiric????
So you want the BRUTAL TRUTH? OK, here you go:
1. You need to look up the words "novel" and "unique" in the dictionary.
2. You need to read the archives.
3. You need to stop worrying about a risk that is essentially nonexistent.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.