STI from using a penis sleeve?

Hi Dr. Bob. After reading your responses, I want to say that I appreciate the kindness and humor you use when replying to questions. Here's my situation: I'm a married guy (26 years old) who met up with another married guy (39 years old) one month ago to do mutual masturbation. While he was touching me, he put a penis sleeve sex-toy on my penis. Assuming he is telling the truth, he told me that he hadn't used it in over three weeks before I used it, had washed it after he used it, and that he had never had an STI.

After using the sleeve, I am worried that I have contracted or have put myself at substantial risk to get an STI. Specifically, I am worried about the chance of getting HPV from this encounter. I have been inspecting my penis on an hourly basis and think I have found a bump on my penis (underneath the head). I can't tell if this is a new bump or if I am just crazy as hell. Also, I understand that a lot of my fear could stem from serious guilt issues (from straying from my wife)and/or anxiety.

I am worrying myself sick over this. What I want to know is whether I have put myself at risk for HPV or other STIs. Assuming the facts I stated above, what would you say the risk of HPV is?

I would greatly appreciate a response. Thank you,

-Worried Sick

Hello Worried Sick,

A penis sleeve sex toy? Hmm . . . gosh, and who said married guys aren't any fun???

So now you are inspecting your penis on an hourly basis. Isn't that just a bit hard to explain at the office? OK, no matter. Listen up, Married Guy. No, I do not believe you placed yourself at any significant risk for HIV or HPV with your mutual jack-off session or playing penis dress-ups with the sleeve-thingy. I think you are correct you are "worrying myself sick over this" and the main reason is guilt. So I suggest you put your penis back in your designer jeans and confront your guilt. The best way to do this is to level with your wife. I realize that won't be easy, but it is the right thing to do.

Good luck!

Dr. Bob's Dating Tips, or Should I Stop This Train?
condum protection