Conflicting Info Re Lamb Skin Condoms

Hi Dr. Bob, I've read from countless sources that latex condoms are up to 100% effective against HIV when used correctly and ~ 90% when used by the normal person (compared to HIV transmission without condoms). These same sources state that lamb skin condoms aren't effective and should not be used. No where have I ever seen statistics regarding the effectiveness of lamb skin condoms. So I called the maker of NaturalLamb condoms and asked one of their product experts about their lamb skin condom. Their response was that all of their condoms are 99% effective against HIV (including their natuarl lamb skin product). When I told them what the CDC was reporting, they said they didn't know the basis of this claim. I called and spoke to a 2nd "product expert" and got the same answers. Can you shed any light on this disconnect ? Are their any estimates as to the effectiveness of lamb skin condoms ? I would think they would still be significantly better than no condom, especially if the person using it immediately withdraws after having sex.

I just Googled "natural lamb" condoms and the following warning came up under "Important Information" on their product-information site:

This product is intended to help prevent pregnancy. It does not protect against HIV infection (AIDS) and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases ("STDs").

So I guess that answers that question.

I totally agree with the CDC on this subject!

Can I woooooooooo...
Probably The Craziest Person on Earth....