For everything else there's MasterCard.

9 Doctor's visits (5 primary care, 2 Oral Surgeon, 2 Dermatologist), each with $20 co-payment...$180

3 Home Access HIV tests, $59.99 each...$179.97

1 Urology Forum Question...$25

2 Dermatology Forum questions, $19 each...$38

Various prescriptions...$85.16

A WOO-HOO from Dr. Bob...Priceless.

I received my 12 week HIV test results yesterday and it came back negative!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Listen to Dr. Bob and his answers/advice within this forum. I didn't stumble upon this website until 2 months into my 3 month window. Before coming here and becoming better educated on the transmission of HIV, I was looking in the wrong places for answers which only added to my stress and anxiety. I realized that what I originally perceived to be a high risk encounter (mutual unprotected oral sex with a TS escort), was really a low risk encounter at the most, with the chances of contracting HIV almost obsolete. After scanning numerous archives from everyday people like myself experiencing much of the same "symptoms" I was, I slowly accepted the realization that it was the stress/anxiety causing all of these "symptoms of HIV". Reading information from other websites only made matters worse. Thank you Dr. Bob for all that you do, and may I please get a WOO-HOO!!! from you?

Nine doctor's visits, five primary cares, three Home Accesses, two dermatologists, etc. ???? Gosh, all you needed was the Partridge in the Pear Tree.

WOO-de-frickin'-HOO!!!

Stay safe. Stay well.

One day,someone will make the record book.
question about donation -2