Dr.Bob is THE BEST!

Dr.Bob is not only a great Dr but Dr.Bob speaks for many of us. We should all donate to Dr.Bob for his extreme kindness and for his humor! I am new to this site Dr.Bob, and I have never found such a caring loving human being such as yourself! You are to be commended from all of us Dr.Bob and I wish you best the best in life, career and well being! I am a gay man and have posted several questions. I am from Pittsburgh and wish you would practice here but I understand my good friend! God Bless you Dr.Bob and have a GREAT FUTURE! Les!

Hi Les,

Thanks for your kind and compassionate comments! Now, how about moving to San Francisco? Or at least come for a visit. You just might "lose your heart."

Stay well!!!

fluids on body parts
CANADIAN BACON !!!