LAP DANCERS HIV RISK FROM CUSTOMER

I have not seen any information regarding the STD, Specifically HIV infection, risk to the exotic dancer. It happens all the time........the customer ejaculated in his pants and is not wearing a condom. The dancer finds a wet spot on her cloth. What is the risk? Any research which shows transmission? Does HIV die upon contact with the air? Thank-you very much from a group of goal oriented dancers.

Hello Goal-Oriented Dancers,

Whether pole-oriented or goal-oriented, I'm delighted you wrote in. It's an excellent reminder to all that concern about STDs always goes in both directions!

As for the wet spot on your "cloth," it's sometimes difficult to know exactly where the wet came from. But if it did come from the "customer" with the gunked up pants, I don't see any cause for concern. He has his spunked up undies plus his perma-press wrinkle-free Dockers khakis on and you have your cloth. The chances of anything getting through all those layers of fabric are nil.

Regarding HIV, it does not survive very long at all outside the body, although it does not exactly "die upon contact with air" either. That said, I want to reaffirm that there is no HIV risk form the activity you describe. I just can't believe so many dudes would readily spunk up their sexy 2xist boxer briefs. Maybe they wear their less fashion-forward undies when they decide to go "dancing" at the Badda Bing.

Stay well!

chest pains
Last Try