chest pains

hey doc,

first time finding this website and i have to commend you, it is cool to have a professional there for ya, without havin to visit the doc in his office. so anywayz, here's whatz goin on, last night i had sex with this woman. everything was fine, we kissed passionately, then i of course gave her oral sex. but the thing that is crazy, is that after i had done that, i had the most horrible time breathing! even right now, i breathe in and theres a VERY acute sharp pain in my chest. and it hurts like hell to cough too. and this all happened the moment after oral sex. i figured its either because it was hard to breathe while doing it, or i'm feelin pains for the first time because i'm a smoker. lol. i'm quite positive these pains came from the sex. is my situation unheard of? thanx, ~NiCkErZ~

Hello NiCkEr2,

Listen Nick, you've gotta come up for air at least once in a while. OK?

Very acute sharp pains in the chest after oral sex are not common or normal. Did she happen to be grinding her cha-cha heels into your rib cage while you were "having lunch at the Y?"

It's possible you just pulled a muscle from being in an awkward position, but since this type of symptom is generally not related to canyon yodeling, I think you should have your doctor check you over. By the way no matter what the cause of your current discomfort, I strongly suggest you quit smoking.

Great Answer!
LAP DANCERS HIV RISK FROM CUSTOMER