PLEASE ANSWER Dr. BOB

Please answer my question Dr. Bob because it is one of the most critical posts on this site. I have already sent in two question and none of them have been answered. I had a possible exposure in early Jan to HIV. I have since had flu-like illness along with pneumonia and urethritis. My girlfriend and I were diagnosed in December with Trichomonas. I am concerned that the sex worker that performed oral sex on me could have been infected. I could've possibly infected my girlfriend also even though the clinics have said that the TRICK was gone. I have been to 2 hospitals numerous doctors and taken 4 HIV tests up to yesterday and have been neg. I have a PCR test that will be coming back in two weeks. Do you think all this testing was necessary. Dr. BOB please answer this is a really urgent post. -Thank You and if I do test negative in 2 weeks I will gladly send a donation to the AIDS Foundation.

Now remind me again exactly why this is "one of the most critical posts on this site"???

If your exposure was only oral sex in early January and you've had four negative HIV tests out past three months, I would say HIV is not your problem! Flu, pneumonia, urethritis or many other conditions do not equal HIV disease. In fact in the vast majority of cases they have nothing to do with HIV. If your tests are negative past the window period, you are negative!

Do I think "all this testing was necessary?" Nope!

Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need.

Good luck, although I strongly doubt you need it!

Let me apologize for the bastard
Great Answer!