Let me apologize for the bastard

Dr Bob, On behalf of all those you have helped, I would like to apologize for the moron who posted the message: "Bob, why do you keep denying HIV is a gay man's disease?" I, personally, found his remarks offensive, mean, and just plain wrong. I would like you to know that for every asshole that posts a message like that, there are a thousand other people that look to you for inspiration and guidance, and that hold you in the deepest respect. I'm a heterosexual man presently struggling with an HIV concern (looks like his conclusion is wrong already!). You and your posts have helped me, and countless others, through a very difficult time. On behalf of all those whom you've helped, I'd like to say "thank you, and god bless." And to the individual that posted that message ... I'd like to say "up yours."

There's a special place in heaven for people like you. Thank you for all you do.

That guy's post certainly stimulated an avalanche of responses!

Thank you for your support. No need to "apologize for the moron." Chances are he has a fairly miserable existence, not to mention all the bad karma he's racking up with the higher powers.

I hope your HIV concern sorts itself out very soon. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Do you understand this psychology Dr Bob?
PLEASE ANSWER Dr. BOB