Mar 20, 2005
Hi, it's me, Angelina Jolie again. Damn! I still can't stop swooning. (I know, you're gay, you're gay, you're gay - don't remind me!)
I read that idiots question ("no offense but") and realized why you posted it. We shouldn't develop a false sense of security that tolerance prevails out there. After all, somehow this lying, homophobic, hypocritical yahoo who shamelessly panders to the religious zealots was re-elected. Ugh, I just made myself queasy.
Back to you Mr. Perfect ... you're still not switching, right? (I'm going to have to start hating gay men!) :-)
Hey, I still love ya, what's a girl to do?
Be well and carry on the wonderful work.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I have a bumper sticker on my car that reads "Don't blame me. I didn't vote for him."
I've also been reading about the 14 Identifying Characteristics of Fascism:
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4. Supremacy of the Military
5. Rampant Sexism
6. Controlled Mass Media
7. Obsession with National Security
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
9. Corporate Power is Protected
10. Labor Power is Suppressed
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14. Fraudulent Elections
Is it soup yet?
Finally, sorry . . . I'm still gay. But don't start hating gay men! Do you realize what damage could be done next time you need a cut, color or perm?
Stay well, Ms. Jolie.
"Tu es très jolie!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Condom Inside Out?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Erotic Massage?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Sperm
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Black Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.