|you are better then buddha
Mar 19, 2005
ok here is my question again i am a FTM (female to male) transgender guy but now i am even more worried....aaargh ok first i was starting to feel better but then someone said that your teeth hurting is a symptom OMB!! ok 1) someone said two years is the window?? wtf i thought it was 6 months. 2) risky behavoir fingering a girl-i had finger cots on but a cut on my knuckle. 3) i donated blood and they said everything was fine but then i started worrying 4) i have had diarhea for maybe 6 months now 5) if i am showing a symptom wouldnt my test be positive? 7) OMG I AM SO STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) i am taking testosterone so does this fuck errr screw with the test results? 9) OMBOMB hehe o my bob ok your sexy and lovely and smart so lets see that brain in action answering my question!! pretty pretty please? i heart you!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Why believe "someone said???" WTF, I suggest you believe science and medical facts.
2. FTM transgendered guy fingering a girl while wearing finger cots is not considered a risk for HIV transmission, even with a cut on your knuckle.
3. Let me get this straight. You donated blood. They said everything is fine. Then you started worrying. Hmmm, am I missing something here???
4. If you've had diarrhea for six months, see your doctor for an evaluation or stop eating at Sally's Salmonella Taquería.
5. If your symptoms were HIV related, yes, most likely your HIV tests would be positive.
6. OMG!!! Why so stressed? Maybe try decaf for a change?
7. Testosterone will help you to "fuck and screw." However, it will not fuck or screw your HIV test results.
8. "OMBOMB" does not qualify as a question.
I heart Huckabees.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Risks Are There For Giving Birth While Being Positive For Hpv?
- What Is The Drug Of Choice To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Foods Triggers A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Does Shingles Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.