As Etta James would sing..."At Last"
Mar 19, 2005
After months of worrying, I've tested negative at 3 months by ELISA (at Dr's Office) and 4 months through Home Access. Can I finally say WOO-HOO, "At Last?" I know your archives say, "Yes," but it means so much more coming from you! Gotta Love Dr. Bob!! ~Texas Angel
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Texas Angel,
But I'm the same person who wrote the archives!!!
WOO-HOO! OK? By the way, now you're part of the archives, too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.