|As Etta James would sing..."At Last"
Mar 19, 2005
After months of worrying, I've tested negative at 3 months by ELISA (at Dr's Office) and 4 months through Home Access. Can I finally say WOO-HOO, "At Last?" I know your archives say, "Yes," but it means so much more coming from you! Gotta Love Dr. Bob!! ~Texas Angel
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Texas Angel,
But I'm the same person who wrote the archives!!!
WOO-HOO! OK? By the way, now you're part of the archives, too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.