got a minute ?

Please access my risk. I was rimmed and given oral sex while wearing a condom by a sex worker in Sub Saharan Africa. We also kissed, grinded and I sucked her breasts. I ma losing sleep and I am sure that it is getting worse daily. can you please tell me if you think I need to get tested and if I should be as concerned as I am. I would like to think that I do not have to make crazy claims or accuse you of discriminatiopn to get you to answer my question as I have seen others resort to. This is my fourth attempt. Thank you

1. There have been no recorded cases of getting HIV form rimming or getting rimmed.

2. Kissing, grinding and nipple noshing are not considered significant risks for HIV transmission.

3. Only you can decide if you "need to get tested." The best I can offer is to advise you on your level of risk, which, as I mentioned above, is essentially nonexistent. Sometimes testing is the most efficient and effective means of calming unwarranted anxiety and putting irrational fears to rest.

4. In reality, "crazy claims" and "accusations of discrimination" are actually disincentives to getting a response.

Good luck. Consider getting counseling if you continue to perseverate on HIV.

Can a HIV Poz Person Can Stll Have Sex With A HIV Poz?
$100 donation and worried