Can a HIV Poz Person Can Stll Have Sex With A HIV Poz?
Mar 18, 2005
I like to know can HIV Poz can stll have sex with a HIV poz as long is 100% sefe?
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV cannot pass through intact latex. Consequently, if latex condoms are used properly, the risk of HIV transmission or reinfection is drastically reduced. For a more complete discussion of HIV super-infection or re-infection, see the archives of this site.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.