I AM TOO EMBARESSED TO ASK DR.'S

I wrote a couple months ago about this and i understandably recieved no response. I had an hiv test done at 1 month, 3 months, and again at 6 months (to the exact day) and all were negative. I feel like i have been such an annoyance to my doctors that i am afraid to ask them for the reassurance that i am ok. I gave unprotected fellatio and swallowed so i know i am low risk but at the same time i am still afraid i might fall into that 3% that seroconverts after 6 months...what i want to know is should i retest at 1 year or is this definitive. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question.

You're "too embarrassed to ask doctors???" Hmmm, well what the heck am I? Chopped liver?

Oh well, here you go . . . .

Oral sex carries a low risk for HIV transmission. Your repeatedly negative tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. No additional testing is warranted or necessary. OK?

Congrats and WOO-HOO!

The ongoing window period debate
IN NEED OF ADVICE AND ANSWERS...