worried in WV

Mr.Rob, i was more shocked to hear that u r hiv +ve than i would be if i were really +ve. i came to know that only after reading all the messages and ur replies to them in the archives.how could anyone be so super-cool the way u r. it amazes me. i would brand u as a mean guy if u dont tell us all how u get on with it. If you were to appear before me, i would really like to give u a big hug and a kiss (on the cheek...of course)for bringing smiles to the countless people who are either scared of or acquired the hiv. GOD BLESS YOU Dr. ROB. may u live a long long healthy life...i shall definetely put you in my prayers. thanks a ton.

btw...i was scared of a possible hiv infection when i licked the vagina (only on the surface...hadnt gone inside at all) of a nude bar dancer. didnt come in contact with any vaginal fluids as far as i know. i have no gums or dental problems. i would like to know my chances of getting hiv. I really wish i could donate something for ur foundation for the work u do.but being a student right now....i cant afford it but i promise to make some contributions when i get a job. keep the good work going dear dr. rob

Hello Stud! (that's short for student),

Me a "mean guy?" Nah, there's way too much meanness in the world already. I would never want to add to it. How do I "get on with it?" Well, let's just say when night falls, I find it more productive to be a candle than merely to curse the darkness, while waiting for daylight to breakthrough.

Regarding your other question, oral sex carries a low risk for HIV transmission. Merely licking the exterior parts of a vagina without coming into contact with fluids (as far as you know) would decrease the already over all low potential HIV risk for oral sex in general even further.

Your chances of contracting HIV from this single event? Nearly nonexistent in my opinion.

OK, Stud, thanks for the hug and kiss, even if it's only on the cheek.

Stay well.

Grinding
Fresh wound and early HIV symptoms