Mar 15, 2005
is it possible to get pregnant while dancing/grinding with a guy even if both partners are fully closed?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Apparently you're a graduate of one of those abstinence only sex education programs Dubya keeps pouring tax dollars into, right???
No, Dearie, grinding while dancing while fully clothed (not "closed," by the way) may produce a bit of chafing here and there, but it won't produce a baby.
Check around on this site and related links to learn more about safe sex as well as what sex, in general, is all about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Skin Peeling A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Sinus Infection Followed By Thrush
- Foods To Avoid If You Have Neuropathy
- Hiv Infection Risk With A Finger Cut
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.