Mar 15, 2005
is it possible to get pregnant while dancing/grinding with a guy even if both partners are fully closed?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Apparently you're a graduate of one of those abstinence only sex education programs Dubya keeps pouring tax dollars into, right???
No, Dearie, grinding while dancing while fully clothed (not "closed," by the way) may produce a bit of chafing here and there, but it won't produce a baby.
Check around on this site and related links to learn more about safe sex as well as what sex, in general, is all about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.