I was a worried wells,though i posted my question "million" times i did not get a response from you( i know how busy you are and get thousands of emails like me)then i came across archives and saw "MANY" questions relating to my exposure answered by you,then i thought instead of posting it "million" times,i should have posted it once and then scrolled through the archives.

I got my answer moreover tested negative...wooohoooooo really feels nice!

Thnx for your support

may god shower all his blessings on you!I hope everything is fine on your side!Update us "millions" who love you on your health from time to time.

goodluck and wishing you a happy,propserous,joyous,healthy and long life ahead!

You'r the best!

a wooohoooing and past ww from india.

I'm delighted you found the information you needed in the archives. Hopefully your post will encourage others to "search and find" there as well. Congratulations on your results.

Stay safe. Stay well.

It's 2005...any changes ?
J'ai un question au sujet des condoms.